Re: In trouble again

Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2000-06-27 22:49 root wrote:
> > I got libPropList-0.10.1 and Balsa-0.8.1 (rpm) from the Balsa website.
>
> If I were you I would install libPropList that comes with Redhat. I know it
> comes with redhat-6.1 (libPropList-0.8.3-2.i386.rpm) and 6.2
> (libPropList-0.9.1-1.i386.rpm).

Ok, one reinstall and libPropList-0.8.3-2 later, I have exactly the same
problem
same error message, except the gnorpm install routine goes without any
dependency
errors.

That is to say with RH6.0, libPropList-0.8.3-2 and Balsa-0.8-1 when trying to
start balsa from the terminal prompt I get the error

*** Could not load config file .balsarc!
balsa: error in loading shared libraries: balsa : undefined symbol:
gnome_druid_get_type

It occurs to me that everybody might have applied Balsa-0.8.1 over an existing
Balsa
installation, and thus the .balsarc configuration file already exists. Is this
possible?
has anybody built a brand new balsa installation from scratch using 0.8.1?

Perhaps somebody would send me a basic .balsarc file? Then I could test my
theory.

Ps. I see there is a /configure switch mentioned in another thread. What does
this do?
When I get balsa help dialogue it doesn't mention this switch.