Re: 0.7 Release (was Re: Another balsa bug...)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Jules Bean wrote:

> > Something has to be done with the website: the present one is
> > plainly dead.  Couldn't we have a site on GNOME server in such a way
> > that one could update it via CVS?
>
> I would think so. Again, ask webmaster? Or miguel?  Or stuart?

I would think we should ask Stuart first, he and Jay are still listed as the
copyright holders, it seems wrong to make another website in Balsa's name
without their permission.

Do we know who owns/runs the current webspace?

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       If you're passed on the right...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                      you're in the wrong lane.