Re: IMAP mailboxes weird behavior...

On 06 Sep 2000 16:48 David W . Jablonski wrote:
> 1)  Would you rather have bugs reported to bugs.gnome.org for balsa or
have
> them posted to the list?  Since this isn't a compile problem or such I
was
> wondering if it was easier to track down bugs through that?

USUALLY, bugs.g.o are better, help keep track of things.

> 2)  Second my real question (bug):  I have 3 seperate IMAP mailboxes
open and
> after a certain amount of time the second two boxes display the same
messages as
> if they were the same mailbox.  If I try to do a check of messages on
one of the
> screwed up mailboxes balsa hangs and I have to kill the process.  I
have the

Could not reproduce it so far. Does it occur immediately, or only after
some time?

> check messages option to check every 2 minutes so I don't get an IMAP
timeout and
> the first mailbox which I usually have open displaying my messages
doesn't have
> this problem.

balsa-0.9.4 does not have the timeout problem any more. Feel free to
close respective bug reports. It will crash however if the imapd server is
terminated, and this should be fixed.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202