Re: WISH: An attachment reminder - Good idea!

Personally i think the idea is a bit silly, though potentially useful to
some. certainly no harm.

since we're being snazzy, i think the snazziest way to do it would be for
the reminder to pick up on a key phrase inserted into the text. this should
be configurable. for example i could configure my keyword to be XXX, then i
could type: "im attaching a file for you XXX that explains..."
the reminder would pick up on this and then remind me when im about to
send. this is the least hassle, imho, when typing, and many people
regularly use similar methods to "mark" email, documents, etc. built-in
recognition of it would be nifty.

all pretty useless, but snazzy.

fred