Re: Handling of delete with IMAP

Peter Bloomfield wrote:

> That's the point: ``empty out the trash can'' and ``delete all the
> marked messages'' are two different things, both of which make sense in
> the current Balsa.

Well, I disagree.  If a message is moved to the trash can, I (sometimes)
do not know from which folder the message is moved into the trash can.
If a undelete from trash can would move the message back to the original
folder, it might be nice.

Alexander Skwar
--
         iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen