Raw messages.

Hi,

I've been looking at getting Balsa to display some of the envelope,
either by adding a "View->Envelope Headers" option, or by displaying
the raw message.  I'd like to add this to better track bounced mail
and spam.

Envelope headers is available in Mutt, by pressing 'h', which
toggles the option OPTWEED in the source.  I don't know if
raw message is available at all in Mutt.  I don't know if
OPTWEED is effective over IMAP in Mutt.

As a test I have added 'unset_option (OPTWEED);' to
libbalsa/message.c/libbalsa_message_user_hdrs().  It adds the
envelope headers for mbox mailboxes, but misses some headers
on IMAP mailboxes - notably "Received:".

Anyway, I would prefer to also look at the raw message to
look at the uninterpreted mime code - but this could be helped
if Balsa could display 'message/delivery-status' and other
mime types.

If I'm on the wrong track, stop me now :)

Kind regards,
Berend

--
Berend De Schouwer, +27-11-712-1435, UCS