GPG support through a Bonobo component

  Hello!

 I'm one of the developers of Seahorse, a GPG front end for GNOME. Currently we are working in a GnuPG bonobo object. Outr goal is that mail clients or news clients (mainly) could use it to implement GPG support easily.

 Right now I have just finished implemented all the most important stuff. Things such as encryption currently doesn't work due to (I think) a little problem with gpgme (A library for accesing GPG from Werner Koch, main developer of GnuPG).  Of course a lot of work must be done until we finish it, but I'd only like you to know about Seahorse.

 It depends on OAF and Bonobo needed to run Evolution preview 8, and on gpgme.

 You can find Seahorse in CVS: -danonymous@cvs.seahorse.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/seahorse  (module seahorse-bonobo, and left password empty)
 GPGME is available from GnuPG CVS: http://cvs.gnupg.org

 Regards!

PGP signature