Re: Suggest: Disposition-Notification-To patch

On 2001-01-18 23:11 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> I made a new patch against today's CVS, see below. I hope this is what
> you thought of? What do you think, is it o.k. now?

It is in CVS. I have done some minor changes (I think I found some
memory leaks in the original code) please have a quick look if my
changes don't break anything  - I put the patch just for convinence at
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-DispNotify-pawsa.patch.gz

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202