Re: balsa update

heres another picture. sorry for all these little pictures
but it explains more than 1000 words (and my english aint that
good).. this should happen automatically whenever i press sent
or receive. it should show automatically this status. on this
picture you see how i expect balsa to interact with me whenever
i press sent/receive or i startup.. now here you see one new
incomming email.

another bug:

- no progressbar when sending messages with esmtp
- sometimes mails got stored into outbox with no reason
  after resending queued messages they got out.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de

snap.jpg