Fwd: Re: Gnome key bindings [lfk kerbit net]

On 2001.06.26 08:15:55 -0700 Eric Dexter wrote:

> Several months ago, on this list, I learned that you could
> re-associate menu item functions with different key bindings in gnome
> applications. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to "undo" my
> changes. For example;
>
> If I delete the "D" binding --> "delete message" and then try to put
> it back...it doesn't work..
>
> Right now, I can't seem to rebind "D" to delete messages.

I just came across this same problem accidently.  The only way I could get
the default back was to edit my .gnome/accels/balsa file by hand and
restart balsa.  You can change the line

(menu-path "<balsa>/Message/Delete" "d")

and/or comment it out to get back to the default behavior.  Did you open
a bug report?

--
Lynn Kerby <mailto:lfk@kerbit.net>