Re: Outbox traffic jam?

identd...that's a thought. I don't run identd, and my firewall REJECTs the packets in an attempt to avoid a delay. Perhaps libesmtp isn't properly handling the rejected connection?

Also...I have recently switched to djbdns (from bind). That's why I didn't immediately post regarding this delay; I'm still trying to determine if the problem lies there (although I suspect not). I will verify the reverse lookups again, but I already tested that earlier.
---scott