Re: [Q] (and message dragging)

I think that I would prefer the following:

(1) If the message clicked on is selected, then apply the action to all
selected messages.

(2) If the message clicked on is not selected, then select the message
clicked on and apply the action.

I think that a right click should ALWAYS bring up a non-greyed out
menu, and I think that menu should ALWAYS be associated with the object
clicked on.

Actually, since we're on selections.... I just noticed an inconsistency
in the way dragging messages works.  If I press a mouse down on a
message and then move the mouse, Balsa DRAGS the message.  This is
inconsistent with the usual interpretation which is to EXTEND the
selection.  I prefer to see dragging done by a click on an already
selected message.  The other consequence of the current behavior is
that it is impossible to select multiple messages and then drag them to
another folder... the attempt to drag clears the selection.

-- Jim