Two minor problems

Balsa 1.2.pre3

Sorry if these have been covered before:

1. The Reply button doesn't seem to give the correct return
address for mailinh lists anyway  (I can hear people sighing).

If I reply to someone on the balsa list, the From line is used and
the mail addressed to the person who wrote it not the list. If I
use the Reply-to-all, everybody gets a copy.

2. I didn't notice this on previous versions, but the attachent icon
(a paper  clib) appears by email with html parts. The upshot of
this is that anything that comes from a microsoft mailer has
an attachment.

--
Ian Leonard
eMail: ileonard@ntlworld.com

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.