Size of messages in remote IMAP inbox.

My list of messages in my remote IMAP mailbox does not display the
sizes reliably.  For instance, I currently have 47 messages in that
box, but the display shows one of them as size=13, and the rest as
size=0.  I have not been able to detect any pattern for which messages
have a size reported and which don't.

All my local mailboxes appear to report sizes reliably.

I'm running a version built from the balsa-1.3.5-1.src.rpm RPM.  IIRC
this problem has existed since I first started using balsa, several
releases ago.

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas