Re: Balsa 1.2.3 installed and receiving but not sending

Hey! If you are reading this, I got it working! It was the Identities
thing. I don't mean to be critical but that is not real clear on what
that is all about. Now that I have a browser and email client that work
under Linux, I don't need my Windows box so much!

Thanks so much for all who offered help.  Now that I have it working, I
would kind of like to get involved in hacking on the code.  I have
written much software for Windows but I am new to this Linux/GTK+
thing.  I bought Peter Wright's book and have gone through that.  I
haven't done anything "real" in Linux yet though.

Again, thanks.
Andrew