Balsa crashes when receiving email

Hi,

I've been experiencing a nasty crash ever since I reinstalled my
system. So given that previous note, I'm afraid this is something to do
with my machine here and hope you can help me figure it out.

Whenever I try to retrieve inbound email, the system SIGSEGV's. Here's
gdb say on the matter...

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/balsa opening Inbox..
[New Thread 13841 (manager thread)]
[New Thread 13840 (initial thread)]
[New Thread 13842]
[New Thread 13843]
[Switching to Thread 13843]

gtk_type_check_object_cast (type_object=0x666f736f, cast_type=48405)
     at gtktypeutils.c:624
624       if (!type_object->klass)

As I said, it didn't use to happen. As far as I'm concerned, everything
else is smooth and I seem to have the proper and up-to-date GNOME/GTK+
related libraries and apps installed..

Thanks in advance,

// Paulo Andre'