Some bugs for balsa 2.0.2CVS

Hi,

The -r BALSA_2 addition to cvs command (is there a way to actually see
what branches are there? I have tried the manual....) did the trick and
I can verify that the things promised are in fact fixed. Life is
getting better :) Thanx

One of the things that remains is the not-opening-inbox-at-startup
oddity. Not critical, but if works for others, it has to work for me
too. I tested and every time it jumps to Trash instead. Could it be
that this is because I have "empty trash on exit"  option checked? Just
a hunch.

As you haven't commented on my RFE's, I will go now and file them in
gnome bugzilla. What shall I do with buggy messages though?

L.