Re: Balsa's thread handling very buggy.

Am 21.07.2003 11:18 schrieb(en) Miquel van Smoorenburg:
> OTOH, it looks like now the whole thread "stays together" even if the
> top level message is deleted, and that is excellent. I take it that
> some work was done on that? It really helps keeping my inbox
> organized!

Although you explained it quite good, I think this is unnatural and
irritating, since the subject-lines might change,a nd you get flat
messages adjacent to each other which don't fit into the sorting of the
rest of the list... But since I never delete heads of threads, but only
Now the issue: How about an additional submenu "whole thread" in the
context-menu, if the message has children, in which you could choose
"delete, mark, ..." for the whole thread then? I think it would be
really helpful and avoid some of the problems mentioned in the very
beginning of this thread.

Darko Obradovic

PGP signature