Re: [balsa] Re: Mark as read functionality

Hello,

On 2003.08.04 09:20 Pawel Salek wrote:
>> Also, a keybinding for the toggle read/unread would be nice.
> Can you suggest a specific key combination?

not really, I don't know all keybindungs and I don't know which are in use.
One thing that is a major annoyance in Evo is, that the keys for "Mark as
unread" and "Delete" cannot be reached with the same hand. The normal
action is "Mark as read" followed by "Delete", so it should be a key
(-combo) on the left hand side if the keyboard. Pretty counterintuitive,
but well reachable is Outlook Express's keybinding, it's "CTRL-Q" for mark
read and "CTRL-D" for delete. That is easily done with one hand. Normally,
I would use the mouse with my right hand and do the needed actions on the
keyboard with my left. So it should a halfway intuitive key on the left
hand side of the keybord.

Melanie