Re: balsa-list digest, Vol 1 #1257 - 1 msg

blrgo> Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:34:26 +0100
blrgo> From: filos <filosnet@inwind.it>
blrgo> Reply-To: filos <filosnet@inwind.it>
blrgo> To: balsa-list@gnome.org
blrgo> Subject: Crash on exit - Again

blrgo> The problem is still not solved.
blrgo> If I open an empty mailbox highlighting it on the
blrgo> panel, I can close Balsa without problem. Instead, if I highlight on
blrgo> the left panel a mailbox full of messages, It crashes on exit.... It seems
blrgo> that Balsa can't properly close an opened mailbox.
blrgo> And after crashing, I found a 70MB and above file on the /tmp
blrgo> directory, that stay there unless I delete it.
blrgo> I'm using Gnome 2.2 and Mandrake 9.0.
blrgo> What do you think ? Is there a way to solve this problem ?
blrgo> Otherwise I'm not going to use balsa anymore.
blrgo> Thanks in advance.

blrgo> filos

Ok, I understand.
Balsa does not crash, but takes a lot of time (about 40 seconds for 2
mailboxes) to close mailboxes, so Gnome asks me to kill it. If I don't
kill it, then it closes regularly.
How to minimize the closing time ?

thanks

filos