Re: gpg broken in balsa 2.0.10?

Am 31.03.03 17:19 schrieb(en) Darko Obradovic:
> I agree to the point it shouldn't occur silently, at last you'll see a
> sig in the attachment and may worry what's wrong as a user. But there is
> already a line in the prview-pane under the selected headers dedicated
> to messages from Albrechts GPG-patch, so why not use it to let the user

Hmmm... Both ways are possible, but at first glance, I tend to prefer the
dialog option (using libbalsa-information, of course). That's the same way
other problems are reported (missing key, bad signature, etc), and we
could be more detailed. E.g. one user reported that there are still
messages using the withdrawn (since 7 years!) application/pgp content
type, and people of course wonder why it's not supported. This should also
give a warning. I'll have a look at it, stay tuned.

> know. I think one should avoid as many configuration options and dialogs
> as possible, but there certainly are other opinions as well. ;o)

Yes, the config dialog is already crowded. No more options, please!

> I like the patch that much, because it all happens quite minimalistic
> but full-featured. Respect to Albrecht as well!

Thanks a lot! I'm really glad you like it!!

Cheers, Albrecht.

  Albrecht Dreß  -  Johanna-Kirchner-Straße 13  -  D-53123 Bonn (Germany)
        Phone (+49) 228 6199571  -  mailto:albrecht.dress@arcor.de

PGP signature