Re: no scroll when selecting text?

On 02.11.2003 13:39 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> Hi Russell!
>
> On 11/02/2003 03:35:40 AM, Russell L. Harris wrote:
> > Sometimes I need to select and cut a portion of a letter, so I
> > can paste the portion into another document which I am
> > composing in emacs.
> >
> > The only way I have found to select text (other than to use
> > SELECT ALL from the EDIT menu) is drag the cursor, using the
> > mouse.  But, when I attempt to drag past the bottom of the
> > screen, the screen doesn't scroll as I drag.

The only way I have managed to do this is left click and the use the arrow key to scroll the message down.

 --
'ooroo

Email: mike@wolf-rock.com        o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\