Re: Importing old Mail

Am 23.11.2003 22:39 schrieb(en) Daniel Schregenberger:
> PS: I'm using gentoo 1.4 where balsa 2.0.15 is marked "unstable" in
> the
> meantime I also tried 2.0.14 which is considered stable. Same result.

I'd just like to correct that it's considered "testing", not unstable
at all. ;)

Independent of the issues you have, I'd recommend maildir for your
mail-storage, so you might want to take a look at this:
http://www.gerg.ca/hacks/mb2md/
It *could* solve your problem, as a positive side-effect. ;)

How about making maildir default for balsa anyways? best done for the
current 2.1-branch.

Darko Obradovic

PGP signature