ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.2.2 released

Hello,

Balsa team would like to officially announce balsa-2.2.2 release
available at http://balsa.gnome.org/

This is a bug-fix release. You can get balsa-2.2.2 directly
from
http://balsa.gnome.org/balsa-2.2.2.tar.bz2
http://balsa.gnome.org/balsa-2.2.2-1.src.rpm
http://balsa.gnome.org/balsa-2.2.2-1.i386.rpm (built on FC2)

The src.rpm file includes gmime and is ready for immediate building.
Building from tarball requires earlier installation of gmime library.
Gmime library is available from
http://spruce.sourceforge.net/gmime/ or directly at
http://spruce.sourceforge.net/gmime/sources/v2.1/gmime-2.1.7.tar.gz

We recommend thouch to apply an extra patch (courtesy of Albrecht Dreß) to gmime if you send GPG-signed messages:
http://balsa.gnome.org/gmime-2.1.7-sig-attach.patch
- otherwise signatures are marked as attachments. The rpm we distribute includes this patch.

Major highlights of this balsa release are:

# configurable hiding of deleted messages.
# keyboard navigation fixes.
# message counting in some edge cases fixed.
# GPG fixes.

Happy mailing!

On behalf of balsa team,

Pawel Salek