New mail notification

Hi,

I use procmail to filter incoming mail into several folders based on whatever rules. Recently upgraded from 2.2.4 to 2.2.6, and noticed that the new mail notification doesn't work anymore if I receive mail in a different folder than the inbox. The folder name with unread mail in them has the same typeface and color as any other mailbox. Is that just me or a bug? I remember something similair after upgrading from 2.2.2 tot 2.2.4, where unread boxes used to be red and became bold black. I used the RH9 rpm as provided on the website.

Regards,
Marco