Re: Handling of multiple identities with balsa (Was: no subject)

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:16:51, Andreas Schmidt wrote:
> > is it somehow possible to bind an identity to certain outgoing
> > addresses? I have just sent another mail to an ml I am subscribed to
> > with another than my subsciption address in the From-header.

I filter my mail into folders, one per mailinglist. You can bind
an identity to a folder - problem solved.

Now what I'd like is a "default to" option for folders (per identity
would work, I guess, but you'd have to create one identity per
folder then) that is used when you click "compose". That would
come in very handy for mailinglists.

That, or some perl hooks to do this ;)

Mike.