Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.1.90 released

I assume this is why I didn't get a response to my questions regarding "Backporting a fix for the .desktop menu file", because you are so close to another stable release and so it wasn't worth the trouble.

I know you're all probably quite busy, but it would have been appreciated if someone had responded and let me know. It wasn't obvious to me from going over the mail list archives. I can deal with "we aren't going to do that" as an answer, but no answer at all just leaves one wondering what's going on and clutters the list with repeated inquiries.

If, on the other hand, I had violated some balsa-list etiquette please let me know so I can avoid such things in the future.

Anyways, my interest was in fixing any outstanding problems before the next Fedora release starts hitting various freezes quite soon. A new schedule has been released ( http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/ ) and if 2.2.0 isn't out soon, 2.0.17 will be what everyone sees for the next nine months or so. It's been my experience that Fedora and Red Hat releases tend to, if not freeze, go into a slush as of the first test release and it becomes hard to get things updated after that.