gpg rebuilding database message

Hi,

When gpg is rebuilding the thrusted database, it is unavailable.

Sometime ago, the message telling that was in the header field where the gpg errors are indicated too (I have remarked that the valid message has disapeared too, only the error messages are displayed).
Now this message is treated as an error message and depending of your settngs is displayed in a box / the lsit / the status bar or none.

It is annoying to have such a message in a box as you have to click to close the box.

It is annoying to have error messages set to none as the risk is to miss something.

So, my suggestion is to ahve an information level for this kind of message or have it displayed in the header as it was it the past.

--
Regards
		- Jean-Luc