Re: [HEAD/2.2.0] Crash when deleting collaped thread

On 07/10/2004 09:10:22 AM, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi,

I get a reproducible crash with HEAD/2.2.0 in the following situation:

I a mailbow with jwz threading I have a "single" (i.e. not in a thread) message immediately followed by a thread which is collapsed. When I select the single message and the collapsed thread and hit "Delete", I get a segfault. Deleting the message *or* the thread works only, though.

A gdb bt full is attached...

Cheers, Albrecht.

Hi Albrecht!

I just committed to cvs a possible fix (similar to, but not the same as, the patch I sent you offlist). Please give it a try!

Peter