Re: Spurious entries displyed in mailbox tree window

On 07/18/2004 02:12:05 PM, Darko Obradovic wrote:
Am 18.07.2004 19:50 schrieb(en) Willem Riede:
> That leaves the question why Sent is shown as local when it isn't...

I'd guess it's configured as a single IMAP-mailbox and displayed
outside of the IMAP-folder. I remember to have had a lot similar
problems and solved it by editing the config-file manually. Just look
like Trash has been configured and do the same for sentbox.

Not obvious, please look at relevant portions of my config file:

[FccMRU]
MRUCount=2
MRU1=imap://wriede mail riede org/Sent
MRU2=

[folder-0]
Server=mail.riede.org
RememberPasswd=true
SSL=false
TLSMode=1
Name=wriede mail riede org
Directory=
Subscribed=true
ListInbox=true

[mailbox-Sentbox]
Path=Sent
Server=mail.riede.org
RememberPasswd=true
SSL=false
TLSMode=1
Type=LibBalsaMailboxImap
Name=Sent

[mailbox-Trash]
Path=Trash
Server=mail.riede.org
RememberPasswd=true
SSL=false
TLSMode=1
Type=LibBalsaMailboxImap
Name=Trash

Sent nor Trash appear anywhere else in the file.

Suggestions? Thanks, Willem Riede.