Re: Balsa 2.2.0 end user impressions

On 07/20/2004 06:08:50 PM, Joacher wrote:
> Do you  have any suggestions for improving the (find) dialog?

As I mentioned in my first post, a dedicated search line like mozilla has is very comfortable. Not just that you don't have to popup a special dialog, it intuitivly makes it clear that this is a temporary filter applied to the current mailbox. The "Find" options in the "View" menu are to search the body of the mail, which makes sense, too IMHO.

Available in CVS. 2.2.1 will be released shortly.

Pawel