new Subject or Sender filter

Enough of the minor gripes; time for some kudos!

I upgraded from Balsa 2.0.x to 2.2.5 and am enjoying the increased stability (no crashes so far).

I also greatly appreciate the "Subject or Sender" filter that was added somewhere during this time. IMO, that feature makes it much easier to track down old msgs in large mboxes and is very handy. That was really the last feature that I missed from my old mailer.

So, kudos to whomever recognized the benefit of adding that!

Jerry