Re: cvs head 2.2.5: "To" field without a domain

Le 10.10.2004 09:50:02, Steffen Klemer a écrit :
Am 2004.10.08 14:43 schrieb(en) Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh):
Hi,

When I send a mail to other user on the system (so they are members of the same "domain"), balsa refuse to send it if the domain is not précised in the "To" field.

i.e.

On my system, there is my daughter whose account is "lise".
My machine name is "tangerine"

If I try to send a mail with only "lise" in the "To" field, balsa complains (501, to field must contain a domain).

I've to use explicitely "lise tangerine"

You can set up a default-"Domain" in the Identities dialogue. If set to tangerine you just have to type lise <return> and balsa will automagically fill in the missing server.

Many thanks Steffen, I never thought of that.

Jean-Luc

cu
/Steffen