Weird filter behavious

I'm running balsa on FC3T3
I'm using the Fedora rawhide src.rpm but I changed the spec file to build the newest balsa (theirs is one version old) - as the balsa they gave me could not create any filters.

Most of the time messages are filtered correctly, but sometimes they are filtered into the wrong mailboxes.

I primarily filter mailing lists, and I use a simple filter, filtering on the "List-Post" header (in the past, that has been the best way in my experience to filter messages sent to several lists)

Any suggestions or patches that might fix this?
It's more of an annoyance at the moment, but when I go away for a weekend and have to download gobs of mail at once as a result, I could see it being a major problem.

I'm relatively new to balsa, I got sick of evolution - which (no offense to anyone) imho suffers code and feature bloat, and it just started to get more and more problematic as it got more and more stuff added to it - that should have been done separately (like how balsa does the address book separately)