Re: Reply-to-all, include yourself (or maybe not)

Am 2005.03.31 21:04 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
Am 31.03.05 20:36 schrieb(en) Jerry L.:
Version: Balsa 2.2.5

When you "Reply-to-all" Balsa includes your own address; I'd prefer it not do this. On some mailers, notably Eudora, this is a configurable Preference.

Since 2.3.0, your own address (read: the current identity) will be excluded from the To: and Cc: lists.

Very cool(tm) :)
I have totally forgotten that it is _that_ annoying! (Always removed my addi - it was simply "normal"...

Unless I'm mistaken, this is not configurable in Balsa. Would it be possible for it to be made so? If this should be formally registered as a feature request, please let me know.

Du you think it should be possible to select that the identity is explicitly kept in the To:/Cc: lists? I wonder if this makes sense, as the reply should always be kept in the sent folder. But of course we could add such an option, maybe to the identities.

I don't think that this would make sense. Why should anybody reply to oneself. But another case: I'd like to get the addresses of all identities removed - Is this a special case or does anybody else sees this?

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict