Mails not signed when using secondary identity

Hi all,

I have at work a setup with two IMAP accounts and two identities in Balsa 2.3.10 (only the patch for jumping from one folder to another when reading new mail is applied to the sources). Both identities have their own GPG key assigned in the "Identities" settings. Sometimes I send mail with my secondary identity and I want all/most of them to be GPG-signed. I was able to send signed mails using this secondary identity for some time, but for some reason it stopped working some days ago.

I don't think I've recently changed the settings for the identities or for signing mails. And although the settings seems fine, the sent mails are not signed anymore. I see the checked "Sign this message" (or whatever it is in English) in the Option menu of the compose window, but Seahorse doesn't ask about my pass-phrase and the mails leave unsigned. The other settings in the "Identities" settings are used and work as usual: the signature, the SMTP server etc.

Any ideas?

--
    .
/^)/_/(/