Re: Some annoyance is message list update after delete

On 10/16/2007 09:09:53 AM Tue, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

In fact it is not 100% right this way.
I cannot determine when/why the problem occurs but it still occurs time
to time.

The easiest way to see that it's not right is to select a message and then expand all threads: if enough threaded messages are above the selected message, it gets pushed off the bottom of the window. Balsa tries to scroll down to it, but fails. When scrolling takes place in the idle callback, it succeeds. So at least for that case, we need the idle callback.

I'm testing a version that uses the idle callback, but with a very low priority, so that it runs after all other updates. I haven't been able to reproduce the problem--but then, I never could with any certainty!

Best,

Peter