Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.3.27 released

On 12/30/2008 02:20:03 PM, Pawel Salek wrote:
Hello,

Some highlights:

- porting to most recent GTK versions.
- documentation ported to gnome-doc format. (#559825)
- partial translations of the manual to German and Spanish.
- gnome-keyring is used if available (experimental).
- disable deprecated apis only in svn tree (#561875).
- initial experimental support for WebKit.

You can add "IMAP message threading broken".

I just upgraded from 2.4.24, which threaded my dovecot 1.0.3 inbox just fine. Now I get the pop-up "Server-side threading not supported"

"balsa --debug-imap" returns...

IMAP S: * OK Dovecot ready.
IMAP C: 1f CAPABILITY
IMAP S: * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR SORT THREAD=REFERENCES MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT LITERAL+ IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS LOGINDISABLED AUTH=CRAM-MD5
1f OK Capability completed.
IMAP C: 20 StartTLS
IMAP S: 20 OK Begin TLS negotiation now.
IMAP C: 21 CAPABILITY
IMAP S: * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR SORT THREAD=REFERENCES MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT LITERAL+ IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=CRAM-MD5
21 OK Capability completed.

(There's a lot more output, but I don't clean out my inbox so the list returned from the IMAP server is very long.)

--
Mark A. Flacy