Re: opening imap inboxes automatically (and an icon in the notification area)

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Bruno Miguel
<brunoalexandremiguel gmail com> wrote:

Well, the patch kinda worked... When I open Balsa, the app shows the
popup it uses for checking new mail. But it doesn't see the new mail
in the inboxes. I have to click in everyone of them to open them and
see the new mail.