Re: another crash

Hi Ildar,

Thanks for the reminder!

Re the XCB issue: I haven't seen anything like this recently, but my X stuff is F-16, which seems to be fairly solid.  I know you get closer to the bleeding edge at times...

Re the "widget tried to gtk_widget_get_height..." warning: the stack trace for the final seg fault didn't help much.  Could you run --g-fatal-warnings and get a trace for the original warning?

Best,

Peter