Re: Segfault on build with --disable threads (was: gtk3 imap connection issue)

Carlos,

On 07/10/2012 07:15:38 AM Tue, Carlos Franke wrote:
Hi Peter,

sadly your long shot missed. There is no change in behaviour.

However, I have new information to report. For some reason, after I did a system upgrade recently*, balsa's crash does not happen instantaneously after startup any more, but:
 1. Balsa asks for one of my IMAP accounts' (Lavabit) password (which it normally remembers).
 2. When I enter it, balsa keeps asking again and again.
 3. When I hit Cancel, the crash happens.

That seems to be a different bug. Is that in a threaded or unthreaded build? Could you get a stack trace?

I don't have a clue about why you would be getting those repeated password requests from one IMAP server but not the others. 'Balsa -D' might help...

Best,

Peter