Re: no pop mail with git head

Hi Jack:

Am 15.04.17 23:53 schrieb(en) Jack:
Trying to fetch mail gets me "POP3 mailbox mailboxname: cannot connect localhost: error: unknown command or bad
syntax" for every pop3 mailbox.  It's localhost because I use popfile as a spam filter, but it's been working fine
for years.  In the popfile log, I see:

Please re-check the config dialogue for your mailbox if the security setting is correct.  With the latest pop3 patches, I
consolidated the IMHO confusing ssl/tls configuration options into a single "security" choice, defaulting to
"STARTTLS required".  If you use a POP3S on an unencrypted mailbox, this may explain the issue.

Also - I tried 'balsa -d' but it says Unknown option -d.  Was this intentionally removed?

All "libnetclient" related transactions, including pop3 and smtp, now use g_debug().  So, instead of the
command line option, you can try

G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all /path/to/balsa

Hope this helps,
Albrecht.