Re: finally caught an error on crash

On Wed, May 06, 2020 at 07:34:07PM -0400, Jack via balsa-list wrote:
OK, I got a crash, but without the lock/unlock debugs, and I also
realized I capture stdout and stderr to separate files, so the exact
ordering is not clear.  I've fixed the first issue and will see if I
get another one.  Am I better off just combining stdout and stderr
in a single capture file?  I'll do that for now.  Minor point -
using __func__ does print the function you are in, but not the line,

There is also __LINE__ in GCC so you can print both.