Re: beast crux-linux port available

Hi Henning,

> any hints how this can be done - i can't get it working...

I'm not sure if it would work  -- I'm just saying its technically possible.  Since you're using Linux, it would be preferable to build it from scratch, but that might be difficult.  If want to use pkgsrc, there is a faq on installing it on Slackware Linux:

http://users.piuha.net/martti/comp/slackware/slackware.html

That said, I'm not sure if it would be of much help to you, but it probably would work on Crux Linux as well since it is similar.

--Tim