Re: Brasero Docs merge to trunk ?

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 8:09 PM, Milo Casagrande
<milo_casagrande yahoo it> wrote:
>  For me it's not a problem adding the new contents... it depends only on
>  what is "soon"...

Sure no need to rush :)
>  I'm a little busy in the next two days with Ubuntu's Italian community
>  for Hardy release, but in the week-end I should be up and running.
>
>  Just a couple of thoughts from a translator POV:
>  - if you include the new doc and release soon after, there wouldn't be
>  enough time for translators to translate the doc
>  - for translators (and also for doc-writers) having a fixed release plan
>  or an announcement like "we are going out with version X.Y.Z in 2 weeks"
>  would be of great help, so they can better organize the work

Yes that's right currently we don't have a plan to release 0.8.x but we can come
with a 0.7.90 release (beta) in 2 weeks depending of the current bug
status on svn trunk (testers needed).
So for now i'm going to merge the current bzr content to brasero svn
so translators can start working on it.