Coaster-devel Coaster Binaries

   I am happy to announce the release of the official Coaster binaries
for Ubuntu Hoary.
   Please send all package related bug reports to me at
harshy dersoldat org and do not file them in Ubuntu or Debian's Bug
systems. I will be uploading these to Debian and Ubuntu once I have
verified that all major bugs are ironed out.

   Note: This will be the only time we will upload and developmental
release of Coaster to the Debian and Ubuntu Projects. Once we hit 0.2,
only that will be available until we release 0.4. Developmental releases
will be accessible via a local apt repo on the coaster server.

   These Binaries can be downloaded from
http://www.coaster-burner.org/files/coaster/binaries/development/ubuntu/

-Sean Harshbarger