Re: Google Contacts Problem

Hi John
I just tried your patch, and know it's working correctly.
It download all my contacts and created the files with .vcf .
Now, there is another thing we should do (I can do that if you want) .
I noticed that it got ALL the contacts from Google Contacts (and it's
what we were expecting), but, google contacts sends some crap to us
(like most contacted and suggested contacts, the worst one).
We should filter(or at least, give the option) to sync only one group
from google contacts. That way, we can avoid the crap that google send
to suggested contacts(i hate automatic contacts)!.
What do you think of that ?