Re: Release status.

Would this need to go in to each backend (like, an if Abort then
HttpWebRequest.Abort) or could it be sent from the CPM?  Or is this
possibly what you started looking in to and never finished?

Skadz

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 03:06, Jim McDonald wrote:
> > I've committed this, but it is causing segfaults in the backends that
> > access the web (or so it seems).  Looking in to how to fix ....
>
> As mentioned, someone needs to look at how to get a backend to shut itself
> down cleanly if it is aborted whilst carrying out an web (or other
> network) request.  It looks like the HttpWebRequest.Abort() method is what
> is required, but a simplistic attempt on my part to get that bit working
> didn't have much luck and I haven't had time to go back and take a closer
> look to work out exactly what is going on.  I will have some time at the
> weekend if someone else doesn't get this sorted beforehand.
>
> > Skadz
>
> Cheers,
> Jim.
 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz stigmata org
 The Stigmata Organization                U: http://www.stigmata.org/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B