[Fwd: Geolocation for Dashboard.]

This looks like a sweet app.  It'd be nice to get a dashboard frontend
into it.
--- Begin Message ---
Just reading you blog, (makes mondays alot easier!) and saw the cool
stuff you are doing with GEOUrl Tags.

Another project which is starting to enable user interaction using lat
and long coordinates is GPSDrive:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/gpsdrive/
Which has a 'Friends' mode showing users local to your location on your
map.  This might integrate well with the parts you are integrating into
dashboard.

You probably have already seen this, but I thought I would just give you
a heads up about it.

Phil

--- End Message ---