Re: Will Beagle index PDFs?

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 13:31 +0100, Christopher Orr wrote:
> I'm not sure if it's doing things the right way within the context
> of the Beagle framework, but nevertheless it does work.

Yes, it is doing things the right way. :)  I've committed your patch to
CVS.

It is too bad that pdftotext doesn't provide a straightforward way to
get at the metadata.  Maybe we should be parsing the output of
'pdftotext -htmlmeta' instead --- it puts the metadata in <meta> tags,
and the HTML it generates is so simplistic that we should be able to
strip it out without too many problems.

Thanks,
-J